From a post by Mukund Mohan of Microsoft Ventures:
Given that the effort over several years to create a $10 Million outcome at your startup is the same as one that has a $1 Billion outcome, why dont we focus on the large opportunities?Arun Natarajan is the Founder & CEO of Venture Intelligence, the leading provider of data and analysis on private company transactions, valuations and financials in India. Click Here to learn about Venture Intelligence products that help entrepreneurs Reach Out to Investors, Research Competition, Learn from Experienced Entrepreneurs and Interact with Peers. Includes the Free Deal Digest Weekly Newsletter: India's First & Most Exhaustive Transactions Newsletter.
- Is it fear of failure?
- Is it that we are “happy” and content with even the small things?
- Is it that $2 million is such a large change in our lives that the $1 Billion does not seem worth it?
- Is it that we really don’t aim big? Notice I did not say think big, I said aim big? Nuance, but a big difference
- Is it lack of exposure to large markets?
- Is it that we are not hungry enough?
- Or is it something else?